EIRICH has been in business since 1863 and has a wealth of experience based on thousands of projects completed worldwide. We take great pride in our ability to breathe new life into old mixers/blenders and peripheral material processing equipment. EIRICH Machines refurbishes your worn-out and outdated mixing and blending machinery to meet the specifications and demands of any project. We offer the full Refurbishment Program for both our APS and EIRICH R/D Series product lines, and it ensures to get your mixer/blender back to OEM-designed performance and maximum efficiency.
- Replacement of original parts, or upgraded parts
- Exterior or internal polishing, and exterior coatings
- In-house engineering utilizing world-class 3D software
- In-house testing of critical components (e.g., shaft straightness and dye penetrant tests, discharge gate functionality/sealing, electrical function of motors)
There are a number of reasons why refurbishment makes sense. Some of them are:
- Faster turnaround time from start to finish
- Installation and commissioning time minimized
- An economical option if budget is limited
Talk to our Customer Support Team about our refurbishing capabilities even if you don't have an APS or EIRICH machine. We will walk you through the steps and also review how implementing our technology can improve your process. For example, we can combine the mixing/blending tank you already have with our agitators.
Contact email@example.com today and we will get you started!