State-of-the-Art Electrical Control Systems
Electrical Controls by EIRICH Machines Inc. provide an excellent cost-effective solution for operating your EIRICH Mixer or APS Blender. Electrical Controls by EIRICH Machines Inc. are design specifically to meet the demanding requirements especially suited to blenders and mixers.
State-of-the-art controls systems including: PLC’s, HMI’s, sequential programming, variable frequency drives (VFD’s), soft starters, trending, data logging, hazardous location & intrinsically safe design.
1. Allen Bradley 9300 ENA NAT, Eaton Smartwire gateway, Wieland Electric Programmable safety relay with Ethernet/IP, WAGO DC circuit protection, Modular, Flexible and Safe.
2. Phoenix 24VDC power supplies. Eaton modular circuit protection. Dependable power.
3. Eaton PKE series modular circuit protectors, Allen Bradley 100S safety contractors provide flexibility and the highest level of safety.
4. Eaton PKE modular circuit protection with Smartwire interface. Intelligent circuit protection.
5. Rockwell Automation / Allen Bradley PowerFlex drives with Ehternet/IP and Safe Torque Off. Performance motor control.
6. Eaton soft starters with Smartwire interface. Performance operation with diagnostics.
7. Phoenix solid state motor starters with Smartwire interface. Eaton PCT motor temperature monitoring, Phoenix networking. Reliable motor operation.
8. WAGO PLC I/O modules and terminal blocks. Reliable, quality connections.
9. Rockwell Automation / Allen Bradley ControlLogix PCL high performance programmed with Rockwell Automation PlantPAx and LBSM.
Electrical Controls are designed for the individual machine in a lab environment or complete system for production operation.
Electrical Controls can be designed for integration into your plant system or for integration of other equipment such as batch weighing and dosing of materials.