Dry Bulk Powder Testing Solutions
Dry bulk powder testing from Eirich Machines can assist with bringing your new product dreams to life. Our experience in collaborating with market leaders across the globe on high performance processing mixing and blending solutions is second to none. Rely on the largest database of application developments to get your products over the finish line.
Our dry bulk powder testing services include material selection, processing methods, processing trials and prototype evaluation among many others. From concept to commercialization, Eirich resources are available to support you along the way. Customers are encouraged to participate and observe the testing of their products at our facility. The equipment is also available for in-plant testing at the customer’s own facility.
The strength of our dry bulk powder testing is our 35+ years of accumulated application and processing experience. It’s not that we know how to process the application; it’s that we know how to process the application optimally. With Eirich Machines you can be assured that you are using the best processing methods available giving you the most consistent, high quality product on the market.
Eirich Machines dry bulk powder testing capabilities include:
- Test reports
- Humidity Aging
- Moisture content
- Coefficient of Variance (CV) testing
In addition to dry bulk powder testing we offer an equipment trial rental/lease program. Contact Eirich to learn more about industrial mixing equipment utilizing our dry bulk powder testing laboratory.
Technical Support Request: For dry powder mixing application assistance call (847) 406-1331
Equipment Trial Rental/Lease Program: Evaluate a dry powder mixing or drying system in your lab or plant
As a test bed and platform for the performance of tests, the EIRICH Test Center provides you with support right through to the successful start of production and beyond. This can cover the entire spectrum of basic process engineering operations.
Classical tasks for customers, research partners and other users include, e. g.:
- Consulting in process technology and the development of economical and ecologically responsible solutions
- Performance of tests with raw materials provided by the customer
- Development of preparation processes for new products
- Development and testing of new types of machine and measuring technologies
- Production of products in quantities which can be used for sampling by end users
- Layout of machinery and systems for a quick return on investment
- Analysis and optimization of production processes in operation or existing machines or systems
- Supply of machinery on a rental basis with the support of experienced engineers, for installation in production lines on a test basis (in-line or bypass)
- Process engineering training courses
Erich’s State Of The Art Test Lab in Hardheim Germany
For additional more in-depth testing:
The right technology for your task
Spacious premises with 2,500 sqm of floorspace house modern machines which are constantly modernized and added to for all relevant applications:
- Laboratory and pilot machines, both for batch and continuous operation
- Complete processing lines with extensive peripheral equipment
- Process data acquisition
- State-of-the-art computation and simulation methods
An in-house test laboratory offers the following extensive equipment:
- Standard processes for particle measurement (dry and wet screening, air jet screening, camsizer, laser diffraction analysis)
- Microscopes with image capture
- Quick-test moisture measurement devices
- Drying chambers, muffle furnaces, diverse scales for analytical, fine and coarse weighing
- Molding sand testing units
- Photometers, IR cameras
- REM microscope
- Texture analyzer (a testing machine for determining the physical properties of diverse materials) for, e. g. determining granule strength
- Many customers and users make use of the opportunity to have tests carried out with original materials. On a laboratory scale materials in amounts of at least 50 g can be processed. On a production scale material amounts of up to approx. 500 kg can be processed.
- Installations from temporary plant installations for realistic investigations of process and system constellations.
- Explosion-protected machines and systems enable tests to be carried out with combustible and potentially explosive solid materials and solvents.
You, too, can make the most of the fascinating possibilities offered by the EIRICH Test Center and arrange a consulting meeting with us without obligation – and it can take place at your premises if you wish.