Soap Mixing and Blending Technology
Soap mixing and blending equipment from EIRICH Machines provide an excellent cost-effective and flexible alternative to manufacturing soaps. Our unique design facilitates the reaction, homogenizing separation, drying, cooling and addition processes all in one machine. This equipment represents the shortest method for soap manufacturing available today.
- Saponification, cooling drying homogenizing in a single machine
- No need for additional amalgamating or refining equipment
- Fast and economical change of formulations
- No over-dry particles in the soap
- Soap with good lathering characteristics and an improved washing effect
- Vacuum allows drying process to proceed faster and at lower temperatures
When handling material that requires blending or mixing only, EIRICH Machines has soap mixing and blending equipment fully capable of handling blending or mixing dry raw materials. Small quantities of liquids may also be added to produce higher density powders.
Our soap mixing and blending equipment is designed to handle all the most common materials used in the manufacturing of soaps which require fatty acids, fatty acids w/glycerin and synthetics or similar substances. Clarity can range from transparent to translucent. Typical additives suitable for mixing and blending include, but not limited to dyes, fragrances, perfumes and abrasives such as talc, silica or pumice.