EIRICH Technology for the Preparation of Battery Paste:
The machines and systems are configured to meet the user’s specific requirements, e.g. production range, capacity and degree of automation:
- Free selection of the kind of carbon carrier (graphite or soot), lithium salt, and of the way to process the other raw materials
- Lithium salt can be added to the mix as a dry material or dissolved in the suspension
- The solvents with a suspension of PTFE fibers and water or organic solvents (e.g. isopropanol)
- The silo bottom ends are provided with a flanged rim and can easily be extended by cylindrical silo segments.
- The silos are fed as specified by the customer, e.g. from Big Bags, sacks or pneumatically
- Plant output rates are optimized by selecting the optimally suited mixer.
EIRICH preparation systems are manufactured according to a modern, modular design concept which offers decisive advantages over conventional systems:
- Little floor space required on locally prepared foundations
- Pre-assembled and function-tested modules enable the system to be installed and commissioned in extremely short time
- The applied technology guarantees the highest paste quality and exact reproducibility.
- The state-of-the-art control systems comprise all the necessary safety, self-testing and logging functions.